ASTM A615, Hot Rolled, Deformed Steel Bars
|FOB Unit Price:||US $250 US $230|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||300000 Metric Tons Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Seaway Standard Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: ASTM A615
- Standard: GB, ASTM, DIN, JIS, AISI, BS
- Forming: Hot-Rolled Steel
- Member: Steel Rebar
- Carbon Structural Steel: ASTM A615, ASTM A706, Gr40, Gr60, SD390, SD490
- Application: Steel Workshop, Steel Structure Platform, Steel Fabricated House, Structural Roofing, Frame Part, Steel Walkway and Floor, Steel Structure Bridge
- Executive Standard: GB,ASTM,DIN, Jib,BS
- Length: 6000-12000mm or as Required
- Packing Method: in Bundle
- Weldable or Not: Weldable
- Yield Strength: 400 MPa Min
- Origin: Shandong, China
- Type: Deformed Steel Bars
- Trademark: Carbon Structural Steel, Qingdao Guanghongxing
- Connection Form: Bolt Connection
- Type of Steel For Building Structure: High-Strength Steel
- Residential Wall Structure: Wall Support
- Product: Steel Rebar
- Diameter: 8-32mm in Straight
- Weight: 2 Mt Per Bundle
- MOQ: 500mt for Single Diameter
- Tensile Strength: 540MPa Min
- Specification: dia 6.5-32
1.Product: Deformed Steel Bars
2.Process: Hot Rolled
3.Diameter: 6.5-10mm in coil,12-32mm straight
4.Length: 6000-12000mm or as required
5.MOQ: 300MT for single diameter
6.Delivery Time: Within 35 days after L/C or T/T deposit
Our company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Xiwang Special Steel Company. We are engaged in steel products exporting business for our mill (Xiwang Special Steel), specialize in steel billets, steel bars, steel pipe, steel plate and so on. "High Quality, competitive price with fast delivery" is a eternal aiming that we keep pursuing.
About Our Mill
Xiwang Special Steel Company Limited is a leading electric arc furnace ("EAF")-based special steel manufacturer located in Shandong Province, the People's Republic of China.
The business of the Group was set up in 2003. The Company is listed on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited since 23 February 2012. As an EAF-based steel manufacturer, we operate an integrated production process from steel smelting to secondary metallurgy, continuous casting and steel rolling. Our products consist of ordinary steel that is primarily used in buildings and infrastructures, as well as special steel that is used in automobiles, boilers and pipes, and machineries and equipments sectors.
The Group possesses two production flows, which are (1) steel scraps as raw materials for steel production through EAFs; (2) sintering furnace turning iron ores into sinter for blast furnaces to produce molten iron which was then converted into steel by converters. This provides us with more flexibility in production flow, as we could control our cost and product mix through the utilization of different raw materials.
Currently, the Group has an aggregate designed annual smelting capacity of electric arc furnaces and converters of approximately 3.3 million tonnes, and an aggregate designed annual rolling capacity of 3.0 million tonnes. The total designed annual capacity of our blast furnaces and sintering furnaces are 2.1 million tonnes and 3.7 million tonnes, respectively.