Seamless Carbon Steel Pipe for Construction ASTM1020
|FOB Unit Price:||US $600 US $590|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||300000 Metric Tons Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: ASTM1020
- Technique: Hot Rolled
- Surface Treatment: Black
- Section Shape: Round
- Executive Standard: GB, ASTM, JIS
- Delivery Condition: Hot Rolled or as Required
- MOQ: 50mt
- W.T: 2.5-75mm
- Delivery Time: Within 20dayss After T/T Deposit or L/C at Sight
- Transport Package: Seaway Standard Packing
- Origin: Shandong, China
- Type: Seamless
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Usage: Pipeline Transport, Boiler Pipe, Hydraulic/Automobile Pipe, Oil/Gas Drilling, Food/Beverage/Dairy Products, Machinery Industry, Chemical Industry, Mining, Construction & Decoration, Special Purpose
- Product: Seamless Steel Pipe
- Grade: GB20#, ASTM1020, Dinck22, JIS S 20c
- Surface Condition: Black or Polished or as Required
- O.D: 30-500mm
- Length: 6000-12000mm or as Required
- Trademark: Qingdao Guanghongxing
- Specification: O. D: 30-500mm, W. T: 2.5-75mm
2.Delivery dontidion: hot rolled or heat treatment.
3.packing methods: bundled with steel strips.
4.Surface : black,polished,oiled,painted or as required
5.Payment terms: 100% L/C at sight or 30%T/T deposit +70% balance against B/L copy
6.Application:Structure,fluid transportation,pressure boiler .etc
The business of the Group was set up in 2003. The Company is listed on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited since 23 February 2012. As an EAF-based steel manufacturer, we operate an integrated production process from steel smelting to secondary metallurgy, continuous casting and steel rolling. Our products consist of ordinary steel that is primarily used in buildings and infrastructures, as well as special steel that is used in automobiles, boilers and pipes, and machineries and equipments sectors.
The Group possesses two production flows, which are (1) steel scraps as raw materials for steel production through EAFs; (2) sintering furnace turning iron ores into sinter for blast furnaces to produce molten iron which was then converted into steel by converters. This provides us with more flexibility in production flow, as we could control our cost and product mix through the utilization of different raw materials.
Currently, the Group has an aggregate designed annual smelting capacity of electric arc furnaces and converters of approximately 3.3 million tonnes, and an aggregate designed annual rolling capacity of 3.0 million tonnes. The total designed annual capacity of our blast furnaces and sintering furnaces are 2.1 million tonnes and 3.7 million tonnes, respectively.