ASTM A249/A213/A269/A554, Cold Drawn, Seamless Stainless Steel Pipe
|FOB Unit Price:||US $350 US $400|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||300000 Metric Tons Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Seaway Standard Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: ASTM A249/A213/A269/A554/A270/A312/A268/A778/A790
- Technique: Cold Drawn
- Surface Treatment: Annealed+Pickled
- Section Shape: Round .Square. U Shape
- Executive Standard: GB, ASTM, DIN, JIS
- Length: 1000-20000mm
- Wt: 0.5-20mm
- Surface: Mirror.Polished.Mf.Ap.Satin/Hairline or as Require
- Specification: Length: 1000-20000mm
- Type: Seamless
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Usage: Pipeline Transport, Boiler Pipe, Hydraulic/Automobile Pipe, Oil/Gas Drilling, Food/Beverage/Dairy Products, Machinery Industry, Chemical Industry, Mining, Construction & Decoration, Special Purpose
- Product: Stainless Steel Pipe
- Process: Cold Drawn
- O.D: 6.35-50.8mm
- Pipe Type: Seamless or Weld
- Trademark: Qingdao Guanghongxing
- Origin: Shandong, China
ITEM:Small Diameter Stainless Steel Tubing/pipe
1. Grade: Austenite,Ferritic, Super-Ferritic, Duplex Stainless Steel
2. Standard:ASTM A249/A213/A269/A554/A270/A312/A268/A778/A790 DIN11850/17456/17458/SMS/ISO2037/ISO1127/EN10217-7 EN 10216-5
3. SPEC Description:
1) Size: Outer Diameter:6.35-50.8mm
2) WT: 0.5-20mm
3) Shape: Round, Square,U shape
4) Length: 1000-20000mm
5) Type: Seamless, Welded
6) Surface: Mirror,Satin/Hairline Polished,MF,AP, BA(bright&annealed) or as required.
4. Applications:Boiler, Heat Exchanger, Construction, Pharmacy, Power, Petrochemical,Machinery and Auto industry...
5. Package:Plywood Cases or as required.
6. Test:Ultrasonic test, Eddy current test, Hydraulic test, Bend test, Flaring test and so on. Third party inspection is acceptable.
Small Diameter Stainless Steel Pipe
|Item||Small Diameter Stainless Steel pipe|
|DIN11850/17456/17458/SMS/ISO2037/ISO1127/EN10217-7 EN 10216-5|
|Duplex stainless steel:S22053,S25073,S22253,S31803,S32205,S32304|
|Nickel Alloy:Hastelloy,Inconel,Monel Alloy|
|Special Stainless Steel:904L,347/347H,317/317L,316Ti,254Mo|
|Main Material||a) 304/304L (Ni: 8.0%-12.0%, Cr:18.0%-20.0%)|
|b) 316/316L (Ni: 10.0%-15.0%, Cr:16.0%-18.0% Mo: 2.0%-3.0%)|
|c) 321(Ni: 9.0%-12.0%, Cr:17.0%-19% Ti:5C-0.7)|
|d) 347(Ni: 9.0%-12.0%, Cr:17.0%-19% Nb:10C-1.1)|
|Length||1000-12000mm or as required|
|Tolerance||a) Outer Diameter:according to standards or as required.|
|b) Thickness: +/- 10% or as required.|
|c) Length: -0 +5mm|
|Finish||Mirror,Satin/Hairline Polished,MF,AP, BA(bright&annealed) or as required|
|Application||Boiler, Heat Exchanger, Construction, Pharmacy, Power, Petrochemical|
|Machinery and Auto industry...|
|Test||Flattening test, Bend test,Hydrostatic, Eddy Current, Hardness,|
|Heat Treatment, Flaring test, I.C.test,|
|Certification||ISO EN 1024 3.1/ 3.1B/ 3.2, PED, DNV, TUV.|
|Lead Time||30 days depend on quantity.|
Our company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Xiwang Special Steel Company. We are engaged in steel products exporting business for our mill (Xiwang Special Steel), specialize in steel billets, steel bars, steel pipe, steel plate and so on. "High Quality, competitive price with fast delivery" is a eternal aiming that we keep pursuing.
About Our Mill
Xiwang Special Steel Company Limited is a leading electric arc furnace ("EAF")-based special steel manufacturer located in Shandong Province, the People's Republic of China.
The business of the Group was set up in 2003. The Company is listed on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited since 23 February 2012. As an EAF-based steel manufacturer, we operate an integrated production process from steel smelting to secondary metallurgy, continuous casting and steel rolling. Our products consist of ordinary steel that is primarily used in buildings and infrastructures, as well as special steel that is used in automobiles, boilers and pipes, and machineries and equipments sectors.
The Group possesses two production flows, which are (1) steel scraps as raw materials for steel production through EAFs; (2) sintering furnace turning iron ores into sinter for blast furnaces to produce molten iron which was then converted into steel by converters. This provides us with more flexibility in production flow, as we could control our cost and product mix through the utilization of different raw materials.
Currently, the Group has an aggregate designed annual smelting capacity of electric arc furnaces and converters of approximately 3.3 million tonnes, and an aggregate designed annual rolling capacity of 3.0 million tonnes. The total designed annual capacity of our blast furnaces and sintering furnaces are 2.1 million tonnes and 3.7 million tonnes, respectively.