GB 40cr Alloy Round Steel with High Quality
|FOB Unit Price:||US $360 US $310|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||300000 Metric Tons Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: GB 40Cr, JIS SCR440, ASTM 5140, DIN 41Cr4
- Standard: AISI, ASTM, DIN, JIS, GB, BS
- Technique: Hot Rolled
- Surface Treatment: Black or as Required
- Application: Die Steel Bar
- Executive Standard: GB, ASTM, DIN, JIS, BS
- Diameter: 10-350mm
- MOQ: 200mt Single Size
- Secondary or Not: Non Secondary
- Delivery Time: Within 35days After L/C or T/T Deposit
- Transport Package: Seaway Standard Packing
- Origin: Shandong, China
- Type: Round
- Composition: Ore
- Shape: Round
- Special Use: Free Cutting Steel
- Alloy Round Steel: Alloy Round Steel
- Material: 40cr, 41cr4, SCR440, 5140
- Length: 5800-12000mm or as Required
- Packing Method: in Bundle
- Fob Unit Price: 320-380USD/Mt
- Trademark: Qingdao Guanghongxing
- Specification: 10-350mm
- HS Code: 7201500010
GB 40Cr Alloy Round Steel
1.Product: Alloy Round Steel
2.Process: Hot Rolled
3.Surface Condition: Black or as Required
-both end of each bar must be rounded,with manufacturer mark showing Heat No and other details
- MTC showing chemical composition and technical property that qualified with contract.
5.Delivery Time: Within 35days After L/C or T/T Deposit
Our company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Xiwang Special Steel Company. We are engaged in steel products exporting business for our mill (Xiwang Special Steel), specialize in steel billets, steel bars, steel pipe, steel plate and so on. "High Quality, competitive price with fast delivery" is a eternal aiming that we keep pursuing.
About Our Mill
Xiwang Special Steel Company Limited is a leading electric arc furnace ("EAF")-based special steel manufacturer located in Shandong Province, the People's Republic of China.
The business of the Group was set up in 2003. The Company is listed on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited since 23 February 2012. As an EAF-based steel manufacturer, we operate an integrated production process from steel smelting to secondary metallurgy, continuous casting and steel rolling. Our products consist of ordinary steel that is primarily used in buildings and infrastructures, as well as special steel that is used in automobiles, boilers and pipes, and machineries and equipments sectors.
The Group possesses two production flows, which are (1) steel scraps as raw materials for steel production through EAFs; (2) sintering furnace turning iron ores into sinter for blast furnaces to produce molten iron which was then converted into steel by converters. This provides us with more flexibility in production flow, as we could control our cost and product mix through the utilization of different raw materials.
Currently, the Group has an aggregate designed annual smelting capacity of electric arc furnaces and converters of approximately 3.3 million tonnes, and an aggregate designed annual rolling capacity of 3.0 million tonnes. The total designed annual capacity of our blast furnaces and sintering furnaces are 2.1 million tonnes and 3.7 million tonnes, respectively.