JIS Standard Steel Rebar, Deformed Rebar
|FOB Unit Price:||US $350 US $320|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||30000 Metric Tons Per Month|
|Transport Package:||in Bundle|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: JIS SS330, SS400, SD390
- Standard: GB, ASTM, DIN, JIS, AISI, BS
- Forming: Hot-Rolled Steel
- Member: Steel Column
- Carbon Structural Steel: Q235
- Application: Steel Workshop, Steel Structure Platform, Steel Fabricated House, Structural Roofing, Frame Part, Steel Walkway and Floor, Steel Structure Bridge
- Executive Standard: ASTM, GB, JIS, DIN, BS
- Bundle Weight: 2mt
- MOQ: 20mt
- Specification: 6.5-38mm
- Type: Deformed Steel Bars
- Trademark: Carbon Structural Steel, Xiwang
- Connection Form: Welded Connection
- Type of Steel For Building Structure: High-Strength Steel
- Residential Wall Structure: Wall Support
- Commodity: JIS Standard Steel Rebar,Deformed Rebar
- Length: 9m,12m
- Shipment Time: Within 30days After L/C or T/T Deposit
- Material: JIS Ss330,Ss400,SD390
- Origin: Shandong, China
2.Size: 6.5-10mm in coil, 12-40mm in Straight
3.Length: 6000mm-12000mmn staight
4.Application: construction, reinforced concrete
5.Brand: Xiwang Steel
6.MOQ: 20mt for each size.
7.Capacity:10000 metric tons per day.
8.certificate of mill: ISO9001,ISO14001,OHSAS18001,ETC
Qingdao Guanghongxing International Co.,Ltd is a subsidiary of Xiwang Special Steel Co.,Ltd ("Xiwang Special Steel" or the "Company", together with its subsidiaries, collectively the "Group") is a leading electric arc furnace ("EAF")-based special steel manufacturer located in Shandong Province, the People's Republic of China.
The business of the Group was set up in 2003. The Company is listed on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited since 23 February 2012. As an EAF-based steel manufacturer, we operate an integrated production process from steel smelting to secondary metallurgy, continuous casting and steel rolling. Our products consist of ordinary steel that is primarily used in buildings and infrastructures, as well as special steel that is used in automobiles, boilers and pipes, and machineries and equipments sectors.
The Group possesses two production flows, which are (1) steel scraps as raw materials for steel production through EAFs; (2) sintering furnace turning iron ores into sinter for blast furnaces to produce molten iron which was then converted into steel by converters. This provides us with more flexibility in production flow, as we could control our cost and product mix through the utilization of different raw materials.
Currently, the Group has an aggregate designed annual smelting capacity of electric arc furnaces and converters of approximately 3.3 million tonnes, and an aggregate designed annual rolling capacity of 3.0 million tonnes. The total designed annual capacity of our blast furnaces and sintering furnaces are 2.1 million tonnes and 3.7 million tonnes, respectively.