GB Q195 Hot Rolled Steel Billets
|FOB Unit Price:||US $230 US $250|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||300000 Metric Tons Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Seaway Standard Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: GB Q195
- Technique: Hot Rolled
- Alloy: Non-alloy
- Process: Hot Rolled or Continuous Casting
- Dimension: 110*110-150*150mm
- Packing Method: in Bundle or Without Bundle
- Secondary or Not: Non-Secondary
- Surface: Without Flaw and Cracks
- Specification: 100*100-150*150mm
- Standard: AISI, JIS, ASTM, DIN, BS, GB
- Surface Treatment: Black or as Required
- Commodity: Steel Billets
- Executive Standard: GB, ASTM, BS, DIN, JIS, En
- Length: 5800-12000mm or as Requied
- Delivery Time: Within 40days After L/C or T/T Deposit
- FOB Unit Price: 230-250USD/Mt
- Trademark: Guanghongxing
- Origin: Shandong, China
GB Q195 Steel Billets
1. Product: GB Q195 Steel Billets
2. Process: Hot Rolled or Continuous Casting
4. Third-Party Inspection: Allowed
5. Delivery Time: Within 40days After L/C or T/T Deposit
6. Chemical Composition:
Our company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Xiwang Special Steel Company. We are engaged in steel products exporting business for our mill (Xiwang Special Steel), specialize in steel billets, steel bars, steel pipe, steel plate and so on. "High Quality, competitive price with fast delivery" is a eternal aiming that we keep pursuing.
About Our Mill
Xiwang Special Steel Company Limited is a leading electric arc furnace ("EAF")-based special steel manufacturer located in Shandong Province, the People's Republic of China.
The business of the Group was set up in 2003. The Company is listed on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited since 23 February 2012. As an EAF-based steel manufacturer, we operate an integrated production process from steel smelting to secondary metallurgy, continuous casting and steel rolling. Our products consist of ordinary steel that is primarily used in buildings and infrastructures, as well as special steel that is used in automobiles, boilers and pipes, and machineries and equipments sectors.
The Group possesses two production flows, which are (1) steel scraps as raw materials for steel production through EAFs; (2) sintering furnace turning iron ores into sinter for blast furnaces to produce molten iron which was then converted into steel by converters. This provides us with more flexibility in production flow, as we could control our cost and product mix through the utilization of different raw materials.
Currently, the Group has an aggregate designed annual smelting capacity of electric arc furnaces and converters of approximately 3.3 million tonnes, and an aggregate designed annual rolling capacity of 3.0 million tonnes. The total designed annual capacity of our blast furnaces and sintering furnaces are 2.1 million tonnes and 3.7 million tonnes, respectively.