Q195, SPHC, Ss330, Cold Rolled Bright Steel Pipe
|FOB Unit Price:||US $600 US $700|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||300000 Metric Tons Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: Q195, SPHC, Ss330,
- Technique: Cold Rolled
- Surface Treatment: Oiled
- Section Shape: Round
- Executive Standard: GB, ASTM, JIS
- Surface Condition: Black or Polished or as Required
- Length: 6000-12000mm or as Required
- MOQ: 50mt
- Trademark: Qingdao Guanghongxing
- Specification: O. D: 10-89mm, W. T: 0.4-1.5mm
- Type: Welded
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Usage: Pipeline Transport, Oil/Gas Drilling, Machinery Industry, Mining, Construction & Decoration, Special Purpose
- Commodity: Steel Pipe
- Delivery Condition: Cold Rolled or as Required
- Terms: Fob/CFR/CIF
- Delivery Time: Within 20dayss After T/T Deposit or L/C at Sight
- Transport: by Sea
- Transport Package: Seaway Standard Packing
- Origin: Shandong, China
2. Material: Q195L, Q195, STKM 11A, St28, Q215, etc.
3. Specification: (bright annealed pipe)
Outer Diameter: 10mm~89mm
Wall Thickness: 0.4 ~ 1.5mm
Length: 6m or cut as request
4. Certificate: SGS, RoHS, BV, ISO9001-2008
5. Packing:With steel belt in bundle; Oiled and packing by steel belt; Oiled with PVC film or waterproof plastic bags
6. Origin place: Hebei, China(Mainland)
7. Application: Window bars, fence, sofa structure, desk and chairs, lampstand, etc
CHEMICAL COMPOSITION (%)
Our company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Xiwang Special Steel Company. We are engaged in steel products exporting business for our mill (Xiwang Special Steel), specialize in steel billets, steel bars, steel pipe, steel plate and so on. "High Quality, competitive price with fast delivery" is a eternal aiming that we keep pursuing.
About Our Mill
Xiwang Special Steel Company Limited is a leading electric arc furnace ("EAF")-based special steel manufacturer located in Shandong Province, the People's Republic of China.
The business of the Group was set up in 2003. The Company is listed on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited since 23 February 2012. As an EAF-based steel manufacturer, we operate an integrated production process from steel smelting to secondary metallurgy, continuous casting and steel rolling. Our products consist of ordinary steel that is primarily used in buildings and infrastructures, as well as special steel that is used in automobiles, boilers and pipes, and machineries and equipments sectors.
The Group possesses two production flows, which are (1) steel scraps as raw materials for steel production through EAFs; (2) sintering furnace turning iron ores into sinter for blast furnaces to produce molten iron which was then converted into steel by converters. This provides us with more flexibility in production flow, as we could control our cost and product mix through the utilization of different raw materials.
Currently, the Group has an aggregate designed annual smelting capacity of electric arc furnaces and converters of approximately 3.3 million tonnes, and an aggregate designed annual rolling capacity of 3.0 million tonnes. The total designed annual capacity of our blast furnaces and sintering furnaces are 2.1 million tonnes and 3.7 million tonnes, respectively.